Saturday, June 11, 2005

A pretty nice day in Pennsyvlania

Barry got up earlier than me, I stayed in bed until 9. Going to try to get my scooter inspected today and then head over to another Relay for Life walk that the Bank is participating in. Just going to walk a few laps for the cause.

I walked for about 1/2 hr. at the Reley, came home and washed my scooter (which I couldn't get inspected) and my truck. Now Tim and I are headed to town pool. I might even go topless! (bald) Very hot and humid today.

Well, Tim and I did spend a couple of hours at the pool. And with Tim's support he told me to go topless, shed the hat and go in the pool for nice cool dip. So, of course I listened to my smart kid. And afterwards, I did some sunning (with suntan lotion. I didn't burn so I must have used just the right amount of lotion. It felt so good just being there and getting cooled down. A perfect time.

We had ice cream at Dutch Isle today. Even Barry had a cone in the evening.

All in all, a pretty nice day in Pennsylvania.

PS. Just got off web cam with Donna C. from Long Island. The wonders of technology!
Pretty cool invention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chick! just got your email and checking out your wed site. its great! say hi to timmy...
retta

Anonymous said...

jane it was great to seeyou guys on cam i am going to get one your son looked great see you later donna

Anonymous said...

jane it was great to seeyou guys on cam i am going to get one your son looked great see you later donna