Wednesday, April 01, 2009

A SUNNY DAY FOR JANE'S SERVICE

Becky, a best friend of Jane wrote to me the following-the service went well. i am so honored to have read the eulogy i can't express that enough. i did it with many tears but with heartfelt love for jane. Thank u so much . Jody Kind , another best friend wrote also- Today the service for her was held in New Wilmington, and it was a glorious service. The sun was shining brightly, and all in the church felt Jane was beaming from ear to ear seeing all her friends and "family" from NW there. It was a victory celebration indeed - victorious that she is now with her Lord and Savior. Barry wrote on his facebook-I never knew how special my wife was to so many people,it is just humbling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First may I also pass along my deepest sympathy to all of Jane's family. Moe and Eileen, I am sending a cyber hug to you both!
I know how much she loved her sisters,(and all her family) and how much you all loved her! I hope to see you sometime and I'll give you that hug in person. How I miss her, but I wouldn't want to wish her back here to be in pain again.
I still can't get the service out of my head from yesterday:
..everything from the memories of Jane, to the awesome music, to all the people who came..especially all those high school kids that came to show love and support to Tim and all the family!Yes there were a lot of tears, but some smiles with all the memories too. The one image I keep seeing is the 4 men Jane loved so much, sitting together shoulder to shoulder..3 generations represented, behind her casket with the beautiful pink flowers on top, illuminated with a bright light on them. I wished I had a camera, although I may have been asked to leave had I flashed a picture in the middle of the service. ( would Jane had wanted us to blog that? Maybe, but not sure)
I know she had to be smiling down on everyone yesterday!
Much Love,
JoAnn S.