Monday, January 01, 2007

A new Year begins

As planned, we went out to dinner last night with about 4 families. We had a very nice time. Afterwards we went to Beckster's house and played Taboo. Not sure of the correct spelling of this game. It was pretty fun. Lots of laughs. We got home at about 11:30 p.m. We opened up a bottle of champagne that had made a home in our refrigerator for quite a long time. Heaven only knows how long. Took Barry all his strength just to unpop the cork.

The 3 of us toasted in the New Year and I undecorated the Christmas tree.

We slept in this a.m. and then I cooked pork chops for lunch. Unfortunately Barry had to go to work early today. Sort of had to eat and run. I did some "spring" cleaning of windows. Tim's friend Ben came over and they played some video games.

And for the first day of the new year, I did not even have a nap! Maybe that will let me sleep better tonight.

I love the ability to look back in time at my blog postings. Otherwise I would not remember what had happened.

Again, have a healthy new year.

No comments: