Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another chemo treatment

We head to Pittsburgh once again (thank God) tomorrow a.m. for Barry's chemoembolization. Have to be there bright and early. I believe it has been 11 weeks since his last treatment in February.

New job is going well with me. Lots to learn, but am feeling more comfortable every day. Always hard learning new things. One good part of the job is being able to see Barry every day for lunch. In the past I would only see him on the weekends.
And I'm saving lots of wear and tear on my car with the short commute.

If possible tomorrow, I will update you on Barry's procedure. Positive thoughts muchly appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
always glad when you update...will send lots of good vibrations out to both of you. Sleep fast. Did you hear about the renowned Cancer Dr. who will be speaking at the New Castle High School on Sat. He is actually from New Castle and lives in CA. Dr. Dennis Slamon(sp?)he is a cousin of the girl I work with. He developed the drug starts with H that has saved thousands of women...I wish I was not going on vacation I would go...all proceed benefit Breast Cancer! Tina is going....
take care,
bj

Anonymous said...

Jane & Barry,

I pray that all is well today and that Barry is comfortable. Keep looking to God for your strength.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Barry and Jane....good luck Friday....gerry

Eileen said...

Hope all goes well with Barry today.......and u too. Love u all