Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Footloose

I've just returned from seeing our High School production of Footloose. I saw a 'dress rehearsal' production last night, but it certainly doesn't compare to tonight's opening show. What a talented bunch of kids we have in our own small town. You can tell a good performance when the audience has their eyes focused right on stage watching. The main actress in the show was a girl I never knew could sing. And boy does she have a beautiful voice. The whole cast was top notch. This was Tim's first play/musical. He was in the chorus. I was just as proud of him as any other person in the cast. It got his toes wet and he's looking forward to next year and trying out for a bigger part. As I told him, you have to start somewhere.

I go back to see the show on Friday with Barry. Lots of good music that I don't get tired of.

Congratulations! to everyone that was involved in the production.

No comments: