Friday, April 27, 2007

Today was one of the tougher chemo treatments. Requiring a lot of morphine, but still he's in pain. Scale of 1 - 10, he says it's a 10. They went back to treating the other side of the liver, whereas the past 2 cycles were on the other side and he had no pain with the chemo. He's had better days. Only thing he's had in stomach today was some water that I gave him through straw. Since the chemo was delayed so much, he didn't get into a room until 2:45 p.m. Therefore he wouldn't be able to get off of his back until about 9 p.m. I left the hospital at 8:30 p.m. so that I could grab a bus back to Family House. They don't run all night and I'm not good at walking Pittsburgh streets by myself.

I'm off to my room for what I hope will be a good sleep.

Back to hospital in a.m. to bring Barry home. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. They mean the world to us.

No comments: