Friday, September 15, 2006

Geez, another week has ended

It's a Friday night and I'm not at a football game. Barry had to work, and I decided to stay put. Took the time to file away about 3 months of receipts that have been piling up on my stairs. and did some vacuuming/laundry. Tim did go to play in the band.

This has been a very dreary week weatherwise. Lots of misty rain, very little sun.
Have heard perhaps the sun will shine this weekend. Most of the week consisted of Tim having either soccer practices or a game. Very busy.

Today Tim chaperoned a 4th grade class camping trip. He was funny when he told me about the kids. He said that they had lots of energy! Even mentioned that he himself felt old compared to them... Did enjoy himself and having the opportunity to do so.

My new job is getting a little better. Still enjoy not having to hear the phone ring all the time. Am kept busy ALL day, just enough time to go to the bathroom. I do enjoy the job, just need to become more comfortable at it. The department presently consists of a manager, 3 other ladies and myself. Looking to hire another position like mine. There is just one person who has come across negative towards me, but I am hoping this will change. Just has the attitude that I should "speed it up", but I am doing the fastest I can do. Not at the comfort level for speed. I am not quite sure why she has this attitude but I will just continue to do the best I can. Heck, I am a friendly person! God just likes to give me stumbling blocks to overcome.

Did hear from Barry's doctor's office. It looks like he will continue with the 8 week course of chemo. There had been some mention of taking off a couple of weeks. But the way I look at it, keep the chemo going and fight back. As soon as I get definite date of treatment I will make reservation for the Family Home to stay there.

No comments: