Thursday, February 01, 2007

CT Scans tomorrow

See, I'm still here. Just have been taking a break since nothing new to report.
Tomorrow Barry will be heading to Pittsburgh for CT scans and MUGA heart scan in the morning. It has been 9 weeks since his last chemoembolization treatment. And it sure does feel like a long time. His next treatment is in one week. In the past they were 8 weeks in between treatments. I continue to pray positive thoughts. This month it will have been one year of treatments to Pittsburgh. A long year. I've actually changed the way I'm praying. I know that no change in size is good news, but I want great news now. Call me selfish. Just a small reduction. Barry has noticed some hair loss these past few months, and this treatment did cause more discomfort/pain than the others. (different side of liver was treated)

Since there is one week in between having the CT scans and treatment, his doctor should have lots of time to plan the next attack.

Will keep you posted..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are due for great news. Sending positive thoughts your way. Love, JK