Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nice bloggin'

I would like to thank my new bloggin' person who took the time to post comments by reading archive records of the blog. It's the positive feedback that I get, that keeps us going. This blog was created as a form of therapy for me. Took too much time to write down things in a diary form. Typing is so much easier. There have been times that I have thought of stopping the blog but have told by a few people who read it not to do that. There truly are a lot of caring people in this world.

Had lots of rain last night and this morning. Farmers will truly like that. Not much sun is shining today. But it's a perfect napping kind of day...

Keeping fingers crossed for positive news on job I applied for.

Well, I did take a nice 2 hr. nap this afternoon. Even was able to dream. Felt so good. After waking from my late nap, I got hold of Barb (my new friend whose husband was recently diagnosed with cancer) and arranged to meet her 1/2 way to deliver a meal I had made her. It felt so good making her a nice meal since I have been on that receiving end. So many people made meals for us last year, and now I know how good those people also felt. A great feeling. I also gave her husband a Survivor bumpersticker that I had bought awhile ago. Always knew (unfortunately) that there was going to be another person diagnosed with this terrible disease. A very nice woman has once again entered into my life.

No comments: