Thursday, August 17, 2006

First day on new job

Today was my first day for my new job. From just the first day, I feel that this is a good fit for me. Since the department has been short staffed, there is a lot of catching up to do. I was just doing some data inquiries to help one of the ladies in the department today. And I was also able to go out to lunch with the department! This never happened in my other department since no two people could go to lunch at the same time. It was very enjoyable having nice conversation at lunch. Nicer also because I knew them before I got this job.

Barry was unable to sleep last night. Think it's the steroids. Hopefully he'll sleep tonight. Other than that, no complaints from him. Doing quite well with this treatment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
So glad to hear you are in a good department for some luncheons with coworkers! Helps to get out and chit chat a lunch when days get hectic. Hope Barry gets some deep rem tonight. :) glad your new job is going well. night, jane
bj