Saturday, August 05, 2006

A song dedicated to us

This weekend our town is having a street festival. My neighbor had told me that she and her friend were going to be singing Christian songs in the afternoon. So I went down and got a front row seat. Unknown to me, she dedicated a song to "a neighbor who went through cancer, along with another family member and who always had a smile on her face while doing so." Can you believe that! I must admit, as I sat alone in the front row, that I shed tears as she so graciously sang the song. Once again, angels walk among us. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends! Thanks, Terry and Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is SO cool! What a great memory for you and a wonderful pick me up!

You don't realize how many people you inspire Jane (and Barry!)