Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nothing much happening

No news is good news. Been a couple of quiet days here. Finally bought some plants to make up some bags and baskets. About time. The weather is finally getting nice.
Got the results of my blood work from last week. Cholestorol is high. Dr. wants me to take lipetrol (not sure of spelling). Not doing that right away. May look into taking garlic pills as an herbal treatment. Just don't want to take any more drugs. Tomorrow I go for my follow up appt. with Dr. G my oncologist. Been a few months. Have seen him socially as he's a neighbor. He instructs a spinning class, exercise done on stationery bikes while listening to some good music. Have heard that it's a lot of fun, and it's done very close to where I work. I would be able to go there from work. Will at least go for one class to see how it is. Since last year I've gained about 15 lbs. Just wish I could stop wanting to eat. Exercise and me don't work out too good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean about the exercise and working out. I'd much rather spend my time eating.