Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rain rain go away

We continue to have rain, but not as bad as Massachusetts. Thank goodness. Hopefully it will stop soon.

Last night Tim and I ate at a local restaurant. Pretty good food. But tonight I decided to be creative and make a new dish. It was delicious. Tim went back for seconds. Here's the link:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_25022,00.html

If I can make it, anyone can. It's considered a 30-minute meal, not sure exactly how long it took me to make. Definitely one I will make again. I always have chicken tenderloins in freezer which makes it very easy.

Barry's been doing OK at his seminar. One thing he is noticing is the heavy smoke in the restaurants. A smell that we can do without. Times do change. I can't understand how anyone can enjoy puffin' away while having a meal. Beats me.

Well, that's it for today.

No comments: