Friday, May 26, 2006

TGIF

Yesterday I met with my oncologist for a 6 month follow-up. He told me that it's not uncommon to have cholestorol go up and down for about a year after treatment. I told him (and he said OK) that I was going to try garlic pills for awhile. He did mention that the drug for high readings can cause muschle aches and liver damage. For now I am going to go the herbal route. I don't have to see him for another 6 months.

And today was my follow-up appt. with my surgeon. All is healing fine. So I'm finished with that dr. Yeah.

Can't believe Memorial Day weekend is here. And yes, we bought another bank so I have to work on Monday. Yuck. What a way to ruin a long weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane...
Call me...on the herbal /vitamin route for the high cholesterol. Also, I can help you with the exercise route too!
Thinking of you, I will be around all weekend in and out of pots, dryers and washers, buckets and dirt! :)
bj

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»