Sunday, May 07, 2006

Weekend is over

Where did the weekend go? It seems that time itself just flies by too fast. This weekend Tim and I did lawn duty, and he actually showed me how to use weedwacker. I now have a new outlook on that job. Harder than I thought it would be. But the end result was a nice looking yard. Plus doing yard work makes me work up a nice sweat. Love being outdoors. Also washed my truck.

This afternoon Tim had another away soccer game. And they lost. I know that my father always asks for that. Had thought of staying home and just sending Tim there, but felt a bit guilty as I've always gone to see him play. I also enjoy talking to our friends while the game is on. A nice time to socialize. By the time the game was done it was a bit cool. It was a late afternoon/early evening game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Tim on his confirmation. What a special time in the life of these young people.

Lisa