Monday, July 09, 2007

Blame it on avastin

I now can blame the terrible zits on my head on avastin, since once again they are back. And boy do they hurt. They ache right through to my inside of my head. Guess as far as side effects go, that's not too bad. But you know, I can complain once in awhile. A couple of them seem as big as our town pool! I continue to use the antibiotic cream on my head, as my hair also seems to be coming back. The nurse did tell me that it was the avastin, and that she has seen heads worse than mine. And they had hair which made putting the ointment on the sores even harder. You can't win.


Good thing I'm not going on any photo shoot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you would make a great photo shoot. That big bright smile of yours, zits on your head and all!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I guess Glamour magazine will just have to wait till next week. You keep your spirits up...zits and all!!!!

Anonymous said...

They don't really look as bad as you think they do. Just wish they didn't hurt you!!!