Friday, July 27, 2007

Geez, another chemo Friday

Off to early chemo appt. They come so quickly.

Didn't post this week since I was more tired than usual. In the past I would feel the tiredness by Wednesday, but this week it came early on Monday p.m.

At least today I believe it will only be one chemo drug.

Updated 10:34 p.m.

Chemo treatment went well. For first time I actually fell asleep during the treatment while listening to MP3 player. And that is unusual as I'm a person that likes to sleep with no noise.

Received only taxol today. Next week taxol and avastin.
As soon as I got home, I went to bed for a couple of hrs. Feels so good. Other than getting chemo today, that was about it for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you look at your blog you just wrote yeah tim's home. ok now time to write yeah tim's gone!! he has been busy. have a great week. let's think about southside!! tell barry i am thinking i might need his tomato mozarella recipe! you know from one cook to another.
love ya
becky