Sunday, July 01, 2007

Last day of my "vacation"

Yes, it's been 2 weeks and it's back to work tomorrow. The first week was truly a vacation, time spent with family on Cape Cod. The second week, well, I don't actually call that a vacation. Having some surgery followed by weekly chemo is not your typical vacation agenda. But I guess you can say I used the time off as best as I could, since I am new at a job with no paid time off.

Not only am I going back to work tomorrow, but it's back to work with one less person there. Plus it's the busiest month of the year. I have to put everything into perspective, I'm just one person and new at the job also. And understand that the world goes on no matter what.

By the way, having swordfish on the grill tonight. My going away gift from my parents! Mmmmmm. Can taste it already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Just remember tomorrow that you have a great boss! And just take one day at a time.

Lisa