Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tim's off to band camp

Tim left this p.m. for band camp. Returns Friday p.m. In these few days they learn their marching band routines. Amazes me how much they learn in a short time. And this year Tim is playing bass drum for the first time. I'm so looking forward to seeing the kids perform for the town on Friday night. Always a good time.

I just found out from another percussion parent that this group gets to be the "wake up" call for the other kids. A chance to make some early morning noise.

Just finished balancing 2 months of my checking account statements. A bit behind, but the end result was it balanced.

Have figured out that the Saturday night following the chemo is a night I don't sleep. A pattern has formed. So I truly take advantage of my Sunday naps. And boy do I sleep soundly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, just wanted you to know, I'm still reading your blog.....your strength is so inspiring. Meg

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.