Saturday, December 22, 2007

Arrived on Cape Cod

Even though I wasn't able to keep the secret from my parents, they still were thrilled to have us come for Christmas. Tim drove a total of about 5 hrs, helped Barry out a bit. I was able to rest in back seat where I had made a bed which also included a pillow. Was surprised I was able to get as comfortable as I did get. Can't wait for 10:30 p.m. to come so I can take my pain meds though. It's no worse than if I had stayed home which is good. We left home at about 5 a.m. and took our time in driving. Even stopped by my brother's restaurant to have a late lunch at about 2 ish. Then made it to my parents house at 6 p.m.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,

So happy for all of you. Family is the best medicine!! Have a very merry Christmas!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you all made it safe and sound. Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones right next to you! See you when you get back. Merry Christmas,Jane.
bj