Friday, December 14, 2007

Food food and more food

Yesterday I went out to 2 different restaurants with friends of mine. Felt good being outside, and just being with them.

Last night was another night of sleeping without the pain. Don't like to say that too loud. Whenever I got up to use bathroom I would cautiously move. Being very protective. By morning it came back. As I tell people, it feels good to know that the pain can go away. That it's not permanently there. Just takes time.

I went out with my department for a Christmas luncheon. And I know how some people say this (including myself) but they had the best chicken parmigian! Even had a taste of the cheesecake. It was a local restaurant that I had never been to. One that we had tried to eat at but they were always full. Will definitely go back. We had a gift exchange which proved to be a lot of fun. Again, not to be repetitive but it felt good being with my friends.

I did take a nap this p.m. This is first Friday in months that Tim doesn't have band/football games to go to anymore. Feels funny having him home.

Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane, So glad you are noticing improvement. I know it does take time, but it was such a huge procedure! How nice that you have been able to spend time with friends and co-workers. Good conversation is very healing! :) Ann