Thursday, March 20, 2008

CT/PET scans tomorrow

Am going through with CT/PET scans tomorrow at Hillman as planned. Have talked to a nurse there and she has said that drinking one type of the contrast may not have to be done, I'll see how I am when I get there. Tim's going with me for moral support, plus as a driver if I should not feel good. Been a tough couple of weeks for me. I did speak to dr.'s office today and have been told what I've been feeling is shingles and medicine related due to shingles. Just needs to run its course. My immediate goal right now is to get these tests completed, so questions can be answered. All going back to CT scan from mid January that showed the recurrence of breast cancer, and some questionable spots on my lungs.

Let's hope it's a Good Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today (and every day) Jane. I hope the tests are uneventful and the results are what we all want to hear. Glad Tim could go with you.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Hope all went well with tests, and that there wasn't much to drink (yuck). Praying that those spots are gone! Ann