Thursday, March 13, 2008

Opening Night for Damn Yankees

Never thought I'd be sitting home and not able to see Tim perform in Damn Yankees. Sure I'll be able to see it on DVD but it's just not the same as seeing it in person.
But there was no way I could go with knowing I have shingles. I actually did think about renting a bubble so I could go, but just couldn't find a bubble to rent in this town. Even thought of sneeking up into the balcony to see the show, but there is no balcony at his school.

In the whole scheme of things I do realize it's just a musical, but you know- it is just that- a musical that Tim practiced for the past 2 months. As Tim said to me, next year he'll be in another musical and perhaps have an even bigger part. He always seems to know what to say.

As for the shingles, I have not seen any blistering which I had anticipated seeing. Continues to be itchy and a bit less sore. I've made a dr.'s appointment for Monday morning for it to be checked out. Have been told to go in through the back door to avoid the potential of getting someone sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better this weekend. I have been thinking of you but I have been down with flu type symptoms all week. Guess we need to not get in contact with eachother to keep our germs separated. take care of yourself.
love ya
becky