Wednesday, January 04, 2006

All is calm in God's country...

Well, I've done a second day on my treadmill. Hoping to continue for at least a week! I've gained about 15 lbs. these past few months. Probably due to medication for night sweats along with an appetite for sweets. So I'm trying to do some walking each night.

Tomorrow I'm going for my nail appointment and for the first time in many months a hair appointment. I'm going to get my hair colored like it had been. I do like this new chemo color I have but not as much as my bottled color. And of course, will get it trimmed up. Geez, look at all the money I saved with hair appointments!

If I don't blog daily it's due to nothing new happening. Don't worry. It's just because there is nothing new to report. Barry continues to have chemo weekly. Next month he should be scheduled for his scans again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NEWS for you luv, you forgot to mention that vacations are a great time to indulge, and between u and me I think u really enjoyed that, while here on Olde Cape Cod. Even your Mom commented that there is no problem with your appetite. lol
Dad

Anonymous said...

Your Dad's comment gave me a chuckle for the day.
Don't you just love them? :)