Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF

Even though I was off Monday for the holiday, this has been such a long work week. Others have said the same. But alas, Friday is here.

It's actually a good Friday for Barry. No chemo! Every so many weeks he has one week without. His blood counts have been so good that he hasn't required Procrit which is a blessing. He won't know what to do with his time today. He does enjoy "visiting" with his nurses and dr. though. They're such a kind group.

Well, it's 50 degrees out now at 7 a.m. and it's almost end of January. Love this kind of winter weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jane,
well, I just love seeing your son, Tim. However, poor Tim had to listen to me give Sean the dickens today after school today in the car on the drive home!
Teenagers...I think i remember being one...but certainly would not want to go back I love this age. You say what you think!
Hope you all have a great weekend. Remember our STEELERS are on!!!!
bj