Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Maureen is home

Am glad to report that my sister Maureen was discharged from hospital this afternoon. But the events are strange, one day the doctor is ready to operate on her gall bladder and then another day says you can go home. But even as of this morning she had been nauseous for a couple of hours. Quite upsetting considering she was in the hospital where she is a nurse. I'm not sure that the doctor or physician assistant are that great. And I've always said, it's the not knowing what ails you that is hard to take. Maureen had to actually request some pain meds in case she has an attack this evening. It is a shame. But I know she's strong and can handle anything. She's from good blood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she was admitted to Jameson Hospital . . . Guess they have hospitals like that up there, too. What a shame.

Glad to know she is home. I hope she continues healing and has this behind her.