Sunday, January 08, 2006

A pretty good weekend

Yesterday we went furniture shopping most of the day. We ordered a bedroom set for Tim, no more twin/bunk beds for him. Growing up. I think his room will be roomier with a double bed. I don't think he'll know what to do with a real mattress though. The mattress on his bed (no boxspring) is probably as old as our marriage of 25 plus years. We also bought a new light for the livingroom. The house is really coming together.

It's been a nice quiet day today. Directly after church today we had a roasting chicken. Mmmmm. And baked potato. Already made chicken noodle soup with the leftovers.

Right now I'm in the middle of finally filing away about 3 months of receipts/bills that I've put off doing. So therefore, a very quick blog. My floor is covered with little piles now. Wish we could live in a paperless time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great sassy haircut! You Look "Mahvalous"! Thanks for the visit today.. it is always great seeing you!
Aileen
ps... hope you found that beef as awesome as I think it is!