Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I hate paperwork

Am continuing to do "spring" cleaning of paperwork. And my goal for tonight (after I post this small blog note) is to have my kitchen countertop bare! And if you've been in my house, that's going to be a miracle... But miracles do happen.

It was also great seeing my "bosom" buddy Aileen today at her store. It was the first time that I saw her with real hair. Like me, her hair grew a different color and is curly. Previously I had only seen her in a wig.

Well, back to paperwork...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This message is for the Head of the HOUSE BARRY
If it happened, u must be astonished. I would be too.
Barry, better take a picture of that scene, better yet, POST the picture on the bulletin board as a daily reminder.

Anonymous said...

Jane...you have way too much time on your hands now!!!!!

I hope you've put a dent in that bottle of single malt scotch I left behind!!!!!