Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A beautiful candle

My sister Eileen had told me to expect a package this week. I had no idea what it was going to be. She said it was something she uses every day. So I thought... a vacuum of some kind. Was I wrong. I came home to a very nice smelling UPS package. And inside was a beautiful Yankee Candle with a porcelain Antique Scallop shade. They are beautiful. You know me, I've already taken a picture of it. Soon it will be posted you know where. The candle's fragrance is lemon lavendar. My house smells wonderful. You see, Eileen has always been a candle lover. Her house is full of candles of every shape. Now I'm getting a good collection of candles. I had just told Tim a week or so ago that for my birthday in March he could get me what Eileen just sent me. I told him he doesn't have to now, but his reply was "you can still have another!"

So once again Eileen, THANKS! That was so thoughtful of you.

No comments: