Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Barry is having his 2nd PET/CT scan tomorrow morning. All my energy is being focused towards a positive outcome. I will be going with Barry to the dr's appt. on Friday for the test results. Barry continues to be so strong in going through these past months. One of the good guys.

I've been fighting sickness all week. Can't afford to get Barry sick. Three people at work have just gotten over being sick with sore throat/flu. I've been popping vitamin C, sudafed, tylenol and cough medicine. So far I'm winning. Plus I've been spraying lysol around the house.

We've decided to go away this weekend to Long Island. Just for a day. A chance for Tim to sleep over his friend's house. And a chance for Barry to have a change of scenery. He/we need that. Looking forward to seeing the old neighborhood and getting to taste some foods that we've missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Barry!
Enjoy the change of scenery and all your favorite foods!
bj

Anonymous said...

I hope you can feel all the positive vibes being sent your way through this blog Barry! Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane and Barry......Good luck, Barry, on Friday. You all are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Enjoy your weekend together. Take care. Gerry and family