Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A night to listen to music

I had a great day at work today. My supervisor showed me a letter that will be placed in my personnel file commending me for attention to detail and saving the bank thousands of dollars on a bad check. I was just being thorough and doing my job when I noticed the check/s in question. You don't always get recognized for doing a job well, so I was very pleased. A copy of the letter will also be given to the woman in charge of the Data Center where I work.

This evening Tim had his mid-winter band concert. I always enjoy the music and seeing all my friends there. Under my leather jacket I wore my new favorite pin that says :CANCER SUCKS! I flashed all my friends. I got to see my oncologist there. Of course he also got flashed! It was a great time. And Eileen, tuba girl was not there. That concert will be in April, one year ago is when you saw her.

So all in all, a very good day for me. And to all you bloggin' buddies, March 3 is coming. Mark your calendars as this is a special day for me. I'm turning 50 and I plan to celebrate. After this past year I'm glad to be alive!

No comments: