Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy 15th Birthday Tim! and to Mom, also!

One more year and Tim will be driving. Can't believe that. I made a cake for him the other day and have to admit that I cut in to it before today! So today's cake was not considered the real birthday cake. When we get the DQ ice cream cake coupon that will be the real one. So when he blew out the candles on today's cake, there were some pieces missing. All were by me except one that Barry had. Just can't trust me next to sweets!

After lunch I took Tim to see Firewall, the new movie with Harrison Ford. An action packed movie that afterwards we could talk about the silly parts in it. Amazed us how they could be using laptops online in vehicles. Wonder where the wireless connections were. Heck, better than our Adelphia! We enjoyed popcorn and soda, will have to walk that off later.

My parents and family are getting slammered with a big snow storm. Probably at least a foot of snow. Here, we got a few flurries. Can't beat that.

So it was a nice birthday for Tim. Unlike me, Tim wanted this birthday to be low key. Must be the age. It was nice being able to go to the movies just the two of us. He's a good date!

Happy Birthday, Tim.

No comments: