Thursday, February 02, 2006

Spring soccer sign up time

I signed Tim up for spring soccer this evening. Dad, I know you will be happy. Always like to know that Tim is kept physically active. In fact, he and his friends have taken up raquetball at the college. Don't think you can get any more active than that!

Tomorrow is a food day at work. Celebrating the Steelers and the Super Bowl. I'm bringing in home made lasagna as a dish. Love food days.

We've been invited to a Super Bowl party on Sunday. Looking forward to that. Actually is the first one I've ever been to. Unfortunately Barry won't be able to come with us as he has to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
Honey, I am posting this in delay response to your blog concerning YOUR 50!!! Count me in...MARCH 3rd works for me, Tina De Rosa is in , too! She just called as I was posting this. YOU deserve to have FUN and I am in (invited or not :)) Marking my calendar. Glad to see you at the concert. Talk soon. Actually, see you tomorrow ...St. Camillus called they need me to help Sean & Tim the other adult volunteer can't come (did I just have this conversations with you LOL)
okay, see you tomorrow...blessings, bj