Saturday, February 04, 2006

A good day

I've had a good day today. While Tim got his hair cut this morning, Barry and I went to see Fr. Phil. Barry was given the Blessing of the sick which I had received last March. It's been in the back of my head to do and this week Barry asked that I make an appointment. I feel so much better having this blessing done. It meant a lot to me personally when I received it.

All afternoon Barry worked on his truck installing some kind of guages. And for once a project went smoothly. So am pleased at that. While Barry worked on his truck, I got my photo taken for my license so I'm set for another 4 years. I also cooked a chicken dish to bring over to an employee of Barry's. He just had knee surgery yesterday. And I certainly know first hand how getting a cooked meal can be when you don't feel well.

Tim's gone skating with a bunch of friends this evening. He made a lot of phone calls and got the party moving. Hard to believe that on the 12th of this month he will be 15 years old. Boy, time does fly.

BJ, I just have to figure out where we should celebrate...

No comments: