Sunday, December 24, 2006

Another nice day with family

Tim cooked Mom and me eggs this a.m. Then we went for walk up to see and feed the horses. Have been taking pictures to remember this great visit.

We went to 5 p.m. mass since I was a eucharistic minister at that time. Church was filled on all sides. Our newly formed children's choir sang songs before and during the mass. Just 2 months in the formation of this choir but you would never know it. Beautiful voices which I truly enjoyed.

As soon as we got back from church, Tim went to another church service with a friend of his. Both times he was dressed up so nicely.

Well, other than that a quiet relaxing day with family.

And just in case I don't sign on in a.m. :

Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year to all my friends and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS...