Monday, December 11, 2006

I've just spent a couple of evenings typing up my Christmas letter. Trying to sum up a year is quite difficult, but I do feel it's needed especially for people we don't see. I know how much I enjoy reading other people's yearly cards.

Barry continues to have discomfort in his abdomen/chest areas. Not sure what it's all about, just praying that pain is being caused by chemo drug destroying cancer cells. He's not one to complain, so I know he is not feeling that great. Even last night he was awakened by the pain.

Tim and I attended a mission meeting at our church tonight. He is going on his first mission with our church next July. Last year he had wanted to attend a mission, but I thought it best for him to be home with his dad. That was more important. He's looking forward to it this coming year.

Well, that's it for today. Time to hit the bed. One day done, 4 to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get better quick Mr.Bossman. Work is missing your sarcasm.