Saturday, December 23, 2006

A safe trip to God's country

My parents arrived safe and sound this a.m. to where I call God's country. My 7:30 a.m. they were in Pa. It was so great seeing them. All 3 of us went to the airport to pick them up. We then went out to breakfast at a local restaurant. Came home and then went out to Sam's Club for some meats for rest of week. Wasn't even that crowded considering it's Christmas weekend. Tim cooked us hot dogs on the grill, and later on Mom and I went to feed the horses up the road. I was so pleased when she remembered the clip clops and the Amish buggies. Both dads rested a bit.

We had Mexican food for dinner. Fajitas proved to be too much for my parents. On our way home we thought briefly of going caroling at Beckster's home, but Barry didn't want to catch her once again in her Victoria Secrets!

Good night.

No comments: