Saturday, December 16, 2006

My parents are coming for Christmas!

I've just got confirmation that my parents are flying here for Christmas! Last minute planning, and boy are we excited. For the first time they will be flying, rather than the long drive. In the past Tim has gone to the Cape for Christmas break, but this year it chose to stay home (I think to be with Barry!). I can't remember the last time we were together for this holiday. Will work out good since Tim will be on break. Originally I had planned to go there for the holiday, but due to not having any vacation or time left of any kind I wasn't able to do this.

You see, miracles do happen! I'll even be serving at Christmas eve mass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jane......great news about your Mom and Dad spending Christmas with all of you....I'm so happy for you. Let me take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God Bless You....take care....gerry

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane - I am sure you will have a great Christmas with Doug and Kay! Please say hi to them and give them a kiss from me! Love, Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Jane,
How wonderful...it is so nice to stay home for the holidays especially when family can come and stay with you...You will have a ball and that is great you are serving for mass...maybe we will see you there! :)
bj

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, Barry and Timmy!
We were so glad to get your annual Christmas letter! We are grateful to hear how you are all doing. Your letters serve more than information, but inspiration to many! Thomas graduated and is in his first year of college! NIck is a Freshman in High School.
We miss you and wish you all the best this holiday season!
Love, Karen and Tommy! (Farrell)