Monday, March 26, 2007

First day complete

My first day on the new job is done. I met so many wonderful people. Wish I could remember all their names but I can't. It was also special just seeing some familiar faces there. It was a typical first day on the job, listening to so much information but knowing that it is only my first day. As my boss said, she was told 3 years and she would know the complete cycle of the job!
Everyone was so kind to me, and it's my kind of department to work in: food is appreciated there! One thing that this job offers that my other job didn't: the ability to wear sandals. Oh yes, free local newspaper.. Can't beat that.

I did come home for lunch to see Barry which was nice. Only drawback to leaving the college for lunch, is you lose your parking spot. I think that my scooter will come in handy due to its size, especially for parallel parking on the street.

No comments: