Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's my birthday...

Well, it was my 51st birthday today. And now at almost 10 p.m., my birthday week celebration is coming to an end. I love birthdays. And I make them last more than one day. Last night we went out to dinner with friends after I had chinese food with the people I work with for lunch. A great day.

Today we went out to lunch also. This evening I participated in our church's first ever chili cook off even. A fundraiser for our youth ministry's mission trip this summer which Tim is a part of. It was a lot of fun. Didn't win, but still had fun. All the teenagers gathered around me and presented me with a piece of cake with a candle in it. Sang happy birthday to me. A real nice surprise. Have never been with so many people on my birthday.

So, all in all a great celebration!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, jane.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-Day Lady! Hope This Year Is A Wonderful One For You!

Cousin Deb