Sunday, March 25, 2007

A new beginning

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day. Temps hitting 70 degrees I believe. Tim went shopping at Goodwill for his outfit to wear in the school play of Footloose. While he was gone, I went to the college track and walked my first mile of this year. My goal is to get back to walking since it's right where I'll be working. Plus I'll be getting out of work 1/2 hr earlier than I'm used to, and saving about 1/2 hr of commuting. I washed my truck and Tim's car later on in the day. Couldn't resist the nice warm temps. Felt like heaven. Talked to my parents on Cape Cod and they had temps in the 40s. What a difference.

Oh yes, I may have walked a mile today but I also enjoyed 2 strawberry shortcake desserts! Oh well....

Just like a first day of school, I've got my clothes all set for my new job tomorrow. Can't wait. I hope I sleep well tonight. I haven't had a new job in 4 years. A new beginning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An Old Door Closes
A NEW door opens
In Life In Work
Wishing you the BEST
We cant look back, but we sure can look forward.
Best of LUCK in the days, weeks, and months AHEAD