Wednesday, March 14, 2007

4 P.M Call from Dr.-BENIGN!!

I called the Cancer Center this a.m. to have them tell Dr. G. that I was home today. This way he could call me with the results if he gets them today. I heard from the Center when they called me back, that Dr. G would not be in until Monday. She said that he would be only person who could read the results. This is crazy. I asked if another oncologist would please read them and call me, as waiting until Monday is an eternity. You would think that they would be considerate enough and able to read any biopsy result that they got, regardless of who the patient is.

I also took a step and left a message on Dr. G's home phone about this. Not something I would normally do, but to me this is very important. The not-knowing is the worst thing, something I tell others of all the time.

4 P.M. Just got call from an oncologist at Cancer Center. BENIGN tissue samples!! Nothing cancer related. Thank God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!

Anonymous said...

Jane, that is wonderful news. You certainly are doing everyone a service by posting your experiences. You have had to endure quite a bit. You are a courageous trooper, as is Barry.

Linda Howard