Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 31-Scooter takes me for a ride

Well, another nice day outside. All week we've had nice warm weather. Actually even drove my scooter after washing it. Couldn't resist riding it. Especially since the calendar does still say March. Did see that snow could be coming next week though. Even did a bit of raking.

Went out to dinner with the Beckster and family. As usual, a nice evening out.

Tim's life has been filled with play rehearsals. Almost every day he has about a 3 hr. rehearsal. Have heard that the end result is usually amazing. Should be with all their hard work. My one concern is that he be able to maintain his grades that he's always had, and do the play. Plus outdoor soccer is starting. He does enjoy the play, even if he is just in the chorus. I think that life could be a bit easier once he gets his license in August. This week was just a bit overwhelming for me, with new job and play practices, along with guitar lesson. Plus the anxiety of CT scans for Barry. But as Tim told me, "mom, you're doing fine." I don't know how parents can have their kids involved in so many activities. My mind (especially this week) could not handle it.

We should hear on Monday on how Barry's CT scans went. Then we'll have a plan for his next chemo treatment.

No comments: