Saturday, June 30, 2007

One word: constipation

I don't think I have to go any farther than this. It was not one of my better days. Not that I'm complaining, oh well, maybe I am for a change. Didn't leave the yard today. Basically was in the bathroom the majority of the day. I think I've had too many drugs this week, between anesthesia, vicadin, kytrol, and taxol just enough to mess me up. I was able to finally sleep for awhile which made the day go by a bit faster. But I think I'm over the hump finally. You see, I try to be honest and tell it like it is. Barry just tells me I'm full of sh*t!

Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

PS I do think my head zits are better today. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leave it to barry to come up with the "quote of the day"
hope to see you at the grad party today.
becky

Anonymous said...

Jane
U are getting forgetful (again??)
Ive always told u, 8 or more prunes (they arent expensive, u know) will always due the trick.
And, Barry will have to come up with another "quote of the Day"