Thursday, August 02, 2007

I miss Tim...

but he will be home tomorrow...and will show the town what the marching band has learned this week. A big event for a small town.

The past couple of days I've had a mild headache, and did take sudafed for it. Never went away. Forgot to take some before work today, so I walked to drug store to buy some. Took 2 and by lunch the headache was getting worse. After I ate, I lied down on the couch just to close my eyes. The pain was directly behind my eyes.
I then took an extra strength sudafed.

After going back to work, I was feeling no relief. I had plans to go out with a girl friend for dinner directly after work but I called to tell her how I felt. I explained I needed to go home and attempt to sleep for awhile. We made plans to get together a bit later. I could not wait to get into my jammies as my head was hurting so bad, including my neck, and feeling a big nauseous. And when I would cough, ouch. I took a couple migraine excedrins.It seemed like forever just to get into my bed. Don't think I actually fell asleep but my eyes remained shut for about 90 minutes. By the time 6 p.m. came, my headache thankfully was history. I was so thankful.

Dinner was great. But the friendship was even better. Boy, are we lucky to be living in such a caring community. A true blessing.

Well, only had one phone call from Tim this week. Sure do miss him. Can't wait to hear how band camp went this week. It's been a busy and productive summer for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun at band night. we will sure miss it this year. off to horse show this weekend. we are going to boil!!!!!
love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Ouch - headaches and be such nasty things and it sounds like you had a really good one. A former migrane sufferer myself, I can say I am glad it is gone! I know I had said this a thousand times, but Tim is such a great kid!
Mary Lou