Friday, August 03, 2007

Off to get some good chemo drugs...

It's Friday. Time to get some good chemo drugs. And then looking forward to a nice nap.

Update:10 p.m.

Saw Tim march in the downtown parade and then at the Meet the Band performance on the football field. I do agree with Tim that the drumline was a good move for him. A close knit group of friends, enjoying their instruments. Plus you always know when they are playing. I was very proud of him, probably a little emotional this evening for me. Had chemo today and didn't take my usual nap. So a bit pooped.
Plus it didn't help that I fell in the one deep whole on the school property as we headed back to the school. My pie flew out of my hands, twisted my ankle and bruised my knee. Not to mention the damage to my camera. I'm determined to go back there tomorrow after I gather up some dirt to fill in that whole. I can't understand why no one has fixed it, especially since I heard a man say he was leading the band away from that direction. Unfortunately the comment was not addressed or heard my be.

Not a long posting today. Going to hop into bubble bath to relax. Night.

It's going to be a good marching band season, I can feel it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

I think that Ben is going to love being in the band with his best friend Tim! I was so proud of all of them Friday night.
I look forward to watching the band from a different perspective.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sunday morning, and wondering how the leg is doing??
Hope, only a strain, and should be on the mend now??
Beautiful day here on Cape Cod low humidity and upper 70s.
The annual Classic Road Race is this weekend, with over 4,000 riding for two days to ptown. ALL FOR CANCER