Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A performance at the fair.

After work today I chaperoned Tim's band as they participated at our local Fair. It was so great being with the kids, all good kids. No work is really involved with chaperoning them, which is fine with me. I did not stay after they played, I went home on the bus with a couple other people. A friend of mine asked if she could get me something to eat while she was at the fair, and I said "elephant ears." Since she got there before I did, she greeted me with a bag that contained the 'ears'. That was my supper! And like in the past, all the band kids (except for one girl) stayed at the fair and will get rides home on their own. I do enjoy hearing Tim bang the drums loudly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't run into you at the fair. I got there too late to see the band perform. I had an elephant ear too. Why can't chemo come in that form? Prayers to you, Jane! Ann L.

Anonymous said...

missed you in the crowds. nice night for the band at the fair.
love ya
becky