Tuesday, August 14, 2007

zzzzzzzztime

Past couple of days, as soon as I get home from work I hop into my jammies. Tim goes off to soccer practice and I'm able to rest. I fall asleep so quickly. Really need that time.

Tomorrow Tim and the band are performing at the local County Fair. I have volunteered to be a chaperone on the bus. I'm sure Tim is going to stay there to enjoy the fair, and I will just come home on the bus. I don't need to get any more tired.

Well, I'm sudafed'ed and cough medicined myself so I should be ready for bed. As long as I don't cough, I'm fine. Or breathe in deeply.

So as I yawn off now, good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you often and sending prayers for energy and strength. I plan to go to the fair tomorrow night, so I'll look for Tim's band. Sleep tight! Ann L.