Thursday, November 20, 2008

CT Scans/Mri Brain

Today my sister took me to Shadyside for me tests. A very LONG day, am physically and mentally pooped. Both tests were delayed. I left in tears cause of the pain and emotion of the day. I could never have gone myself. Tomorrow is Barry's turn, but he goes to Hillman Cancer Center. That's where I used to go, but for some reason this new dr. schedules me at Shadyside.

Took 2 hr. nap. And am already looking forward to going to bed. Not sure when I will get the results. Would like something to appear on scans to explain the daily severe pain I've been having. That would be a dream! I passed out a couple "business" cards showing my blog address to some people I was waiting with.

PS. Here's the posting I did last night. Got lost in cyberspace..

No comments: