Sunday, November 02, 2008

Keeping you posted

My computer has been sick, but now is almost brand spanking new. Thanks to Barry.
Last night I was up all night, thanks to caffeine soda. As I lay there, 2 plus 2 equalled caffeine. Didn't worry about it. We went to church and had a copy of last weeks sermon copied onto DVD for me. Lisa H. mentioned me and my blog in the sermon, which I didn't go to. As soon as I got home I listened to it. Never had my name mentioned in a sermon in my whole life. Just another reason that explains the area and community. I sat with Bev and Rick, who have become my pew partners. Before the service it's a chance to talk about anything. Today was a good day, probably because it's the last days before my upcoming treatment on Thursday. Aches continued, but I personally felt like a real person. Great day outside, finally repotted 2 dish plants that had been given to me these past months. I lied down in bed after Barry went to work and Tim went to college library. Bad mistake. I couldn't get comfortable with my chest plate and collar bone. Had to take a pain killer. Heard Tim come home and then next time I looked up it was 11:00 P.M. Must have been tired.

Let me back track a couple of days. Friday was sr. night for marching band and football team. Had totally forgotten about that event and having to be outside once again the cold weather. Now I can truly say I'm done with outside activities. The one thing that made it manageable was placing heat pad in my glove, helped just enough. Once I get cold, I tense up and there is no relief. But it was for a good cause, Tim! Am hoping for someone to email me pictures of the 3 of us, as you can't have enough pictures. Want to blog one or two.

Hair update: still there. Am thankful for every day it covers my head especially during these cold months. It's the little things that mean a lot.

PS Tim past his motorcycle drivers test on Friday. And one more thing, I met a lady who follows my blog at the football game finally. I follow hers, she follows me. Good to put a face to a bloggin' entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jane,
Glad to see you back online. What would we do without our computers? Congrats to Tim with his motorcycle test--just be careful, Tim. Just wanted you to know you are never far from my thoughts. Love, Ann